Mobile Ticket Management System
A turnkey solution to daily service ticket management!! Looking to delight your customers by reducing response time on service calls?
Adept’s Mobile Ticket Management System is the most comprehensive and cost effective turnkey solution for daily service ticket management. It automates processes in the terminal operations business, which significantly improves customer satisfaction, machine uptime, and employee productivity;thus improving overall efficiencyand reducing cost of operation.
- Cloud based solution that can be utilized from any mobile devices, tablets and PCs.
- Creates and tracks “Pending” tickets reducing/eliminating risk of service issues “falling thru the cracks”.
- Integrates with Salesforce and other third party systems for automatic ticket generation, reporting and collaboration.
- Includes ancillary cash handling functions, including capturing consistent data in a specified format.
- Integrates with route management systems to automatically generate tickets for machine alerts.
- Live dashboard for visibility and management of the entire operation.
- Highlights outstanding service tickets at alocation thereby allowing one service personnelto potentially handle multiple issues at the same location.
- Aides in regulatory compliance by soliciting proper data for functions like WROs.
- Submission of data in consistent format reduces miscommunication and machine downtime.
- Improves employee efficiency by eliminating hours of needless email filing/sorting, paper shuffling and phone calls.
- Saves service data for historical reporting and trend analysis which leads to preemptive maintenance, minimal machine downtime, and associated costs.
- Allows scheduling of other company functions such as Preventative Maintenance, Cash Collections, and Account Management site visits.
- Flexible to operate in dispatcher-dispatch or self-dispatch capacities depending on company structure/staffing and unforeseen situations. Flexible to operate in dispatcher-dispatch or self-dispatch capacities depending on company structure/staffing and unforeseen situations.
- Significantly reduce response times to customers
- Eliminate risk of service issues being lost
- Substantially improves employee productivity
- Reduce staffing requirements
- Minimize machine downtimes
- Generate non-service related tickets
- Enhanced visibility of information
- Improved management decision
- Reduce cost of operation